Heat and Humidity
The Club of Anonymous Dancing, Nekrasov Library, Moscow, Russia28 December 2019
How can you articulate a problem into a dance? How to create conditions for movement to be born? How to move in a disaster?
In this work, I examine physicality from the point of view of the political aspects of gender, queer, sexuality, historical trauma, identity. I’m interested in today issues related to the theme of thermal disaster, black holes, future, slime, hybrid space.
- heat and humidity
- slowness infection
- movement attaches
- tongue = anti-current / glue
- tomorrow melts in statistical losses
- sensory coma
- constant occurrence or intense compression
- slow-caking translation of memory into momentum
- neutralization of thermal characteristics cancels thermal guidance